£50k - 60k per year
Director of Digital Analytics – London
We are proud to be partnering with a global digital agency whose comprehensive, multi-channel service offering places them in a unique position in the market.
As Director of Digital Analytics you will be leading of innovative strategies and solutions for a variety of high profile, globally recognised brands. As part of the Data Solutions leadership team you will play a pivotal role in driving performance on a variety of projects.
You would act as the lead within the Digital Analytics team with peers across Data Visualisation, Adtech, Ad Ops, Data Engineering and Data Science.
So what will you be doing?
- Owning and managing client relationships providing best in class data and analytics strategies for a wide variety of clients
- Expand and develop the agency’s analytics proposition by spotting opportunities within existing projects/clients
- Manage all aspects of team performance including P&L responsibility as well as nurturing more junior talent within the team
- Work collaboratively with the wider analytics team to ensure data solutions remains at the heart of the agency’s offering
And what do you need?
- Strong knowledge and experience within a digitally focused setting
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics (360 and ideally GA 4)
- Good experience within mobile apps and implementation of GA across a variety of devices
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and SQL with BigQuery would be particularly advantageous.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.