£45k - 60k per year
0161 914 8499
about 2 years ago
My client, a well-known UK retailer, is looking to hire a Digital Analytics Manager. The business is going through an exciting period of change as they look to become more digitally focused and also a business that relies on data for all major decisions.
Is this exciting role, youll be responsible for developing our web performance analysis & measurement strategy, building the right foundations and implementing our measurement tools. This includes tracking & tagging, web analytics, media insight and attribution tools.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for leading research and delivering strategic insight back to the business
- Carry out analysis campaigns and development across website, customer experience, customer journeys, sources, signups, transactions and digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for preparing regular competitor and market analysis and influencing senior stakeholders to use the analysis to drive strategy and commercial decision making.
- Responsible for managing digital audits, driving optimisation and ensuring effectiveness controls are in place.
- Prepare Marketing campaign analysis and return on investment appraisals for all digital media investment (PPC, Display, Affiliate etc).
- Develop online customer analyses, such as Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis and Lifetime Value Analysis.
- Translates business goals into a web analysis measurement strategy with associated data analysis and reporting structure.
- Educated to degree level (preferably with a degree in a statistical, IT or finance based subject) is usual for roles of this type.
- At least 3 years in digital marketing or ecommerce, with at least 2 years in web analytics.
- Expertise in advanced web analytics including a range of analytics solutions (Google Analytics Professional Certification desired).
- Experience in Digital marketing ROI techniques, Attribution, effectiveness modeling and econometrics.
- Experience using behaviour specific tools for heat mapping and in page analytics (Hitwise, Similarweb etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extrapolate trends.
This business is unique in the fact that despite its size and sales of 1.6 billion, it maintains a family run business feel. This role is one of many they would like to fill in the Analytics, Digital and Marketing areas, as they go through the most exciting period of change in their history.
The Analytics team are based in their South Yorkshire offices but would consider a candidate based in their Digital office in London with regular travel to their HQ.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please send your details to email@example.com or call 07557 327 450.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.