£21k - 25k per year
Digital Marketing & Content Executive
Up to 25K
This role will be contributing to and delivering marketing campaigns and supporting our overall strategy across the group digital, social media and online platforms to deliver on our growth plans. You will be managing campaigns, working across email, web content, PR, and leading on our social conversions. - ensuring all results are measured and reported on.
- Collaborate with the wider team to develop and implement digital, social media and online activity aligned to company goals and objectives to achieve growth plans.
- Contribute to and deliver social and online marketing campaigns, with digital focus (including Email, Print, PPC, Social Media, SEO and Google Analytics) to build brand and generate leads across the business.
- Manage multiple social media accounts, sourcing and posting relevant content whilst enhancing user engagement, brand value and customer acquisitions.
- Design and write engaging content for multiple websites, updating on a regular basis.
- Manage social media accounts, sourcing and posting relevant content and enhancing positive engagement with the brand.
- Proven Marketing executive or similar role
- Understanding of market research methods and analysis
- The ability to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns, and to work in an autonomous capacity
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Experience with social media marketing, CRM and email marketing software, and Google Analytics
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.