£23k - 25k per year
about 2 years ago
We have the pleasure of working with a fantastic agency who specialise in helping retail brands build and transform their customer experiences digitally. They have helped a number of world-class retail clients, delivering what their customers want. We’re looking for a talented, retail experienced Digital Art Worker to work within the Creative team. If you’re digitally savvy and have an eye for design then apply below.
What you will be doing
- Be an active member in creative brainstorming sessions
- Supporting Senior Creatives with digital artworking; for web, mobile, banners, social – all platforms
- Ensure all work is completed and follows to the brand guidelines
- You will be working on their main client, ensuring that all work that is set is completed on time
Who you will be
- A Creative or Digital Artworker with experience in retail; either agency or clientside – with portfolio to demonstrate work
- Fully proficient in the Adobe CS; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- A pixel perfect artworker
- An understanding how designs work with Front-End coding (not a coder but you understand how it all works!)
If you’re suitable for the position above; please apply below for immediate consideration or email your CV and Portfolio to Faye Dixon at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.