We have the pleasure of working with a fantastic agency who specialise in helping retail brands build and transform their customer experiences digitally. They have helped a number of world-class retail clients, delivering what their customers want. We’re looking for a talented, retail experienced Digital Art Worker to work within the Creative team. If you’re digitally savvy and have an eye for design then apply below.
What you will be doing
- Be an active member in creative brainstorming sessions
- Supporting Senior Creatives with digital artworking; for web, mobile, banners, social – all platforms
- Ensure all work is completed and follows to the brand guidelines
- You will be working on their main client, ensuring that all work that is set is completed on time
Who you will be
- A Creative or Digital Artworker with experience in retail; either agency or clientside – with portfolio to demonstrate work
- Fully proficient in the Adobe CS; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- A pixel perfect artworker
- An understanding how designs work with Front-End coding (not a coder but you understand how it all works!)
If you’re suitable for the position above; please apply below for immediate consideration or email your CV and Portfolio to Faye Dixon at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 45k per year
We are working with an amazing, award-winning agency in West London in search to find an exceptional, powerful, creative Art Director to join their spectacular team. This integrated, full service, agency is known for creating captivating campaigns across experiential, digital, social media and AT...
- Central London
- £25k - 35k per year
I’m working with a British luxury fashion retailer, who are looking for a Digital Designer to be responsible for all designs across their online presence. This is a great opportunity for a Fashion-focused Designer, comfortable working across web and mobile, to progress their career in a leading c...
- £20k - 25k per year
Junior Digital Designer Greater Manchester Up to £25,000 Working on behalf of a reputable multi-channel business who’s been running for over 50 years’ I am on the search for a Digital Designer looking to build on their creative experience within a forward thinking, ecommerce business. Working wit...
- Central London
- £45k - 60k per year
We’re looking for a Digital Product Designer to join an award-winning Meal Subscription company based in North London. This will be a position that will see you working with Directors and Creative teams to create a Digital experience across the company’s products, keeping users at the heart of al...