Manchester City Centre
£30k - 40k per year + Holiday, pension, paid events
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
A fast-paced, modern digital agency are looking to recruit a Digital Business Analyst to work on a complete greenfield project, following the win of a major European based client.
You’ll be joining a business of 40 in size and you’ll be working in a team of 8 as the sole Digital Business Analyst, working with Developer’s, UX Designers and Testers in the delivery of both web and mobile applications.
Having gained year on year growth since their inception, the successful Digital Business Analyst will be part of a progressive and exciting firm who are hot on collaboration, creativity and innovation.
You’ll responsibilities will be:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the customer’s needs and translate these into requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams, consisting of UX/UI Designers, Developers and Testers.
- The client-facing point of contact.
- Working with the delivery teams to ensure they understand the solution.
- Report to the Digital Director.
- Travel to client site in Europe 1-2 times, every 2 months.
As a Digital Business Analyst you’ll ideally have the following experience/interests:
- Familiarity with web and mobile digital solutions.
- Background in project initiation and discovery.
- Structure and facilitate client-facing workshops.
- An ability to design solutions and solve complex problems.
- Understanding of digital technology and SDLC.
- Drive and maintain ongoing pipeline of requirements.
- An interest in UX and software development.
If you’re a Digital Business Analyst looking to work for an established and proven digital agency, then click apply today to begin the process.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.