£35k - 40k per year + 6,900 vehicle allowance
Digital Channel Manager// Birchwood (Greater Manchester) // Hybrid & Flexible Working// Up to 40k + £6,900 vehicle allowance
Do you believe in the power of digital innovation to drive positive change?
A prominent industry player, is looking for a skilled Digital Channel Manager to lead their digital transformation.
Are you eager to collaborate with a team that values your input, supports your growth, and fosters your potential?
In this exhilarating role, you won't merely chase trends; you'll pioneer them.
As a forward thinking industry leader, they're placing YOU at the forefront, entrusting you to be the driving force behind their PPC, SEO, Social Media, and Email campaigns. Your mission will be to relentlessly enhance website traffic, generate quotes, and boost conversion rates.
How will you improve their online customer experience?
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and drive Ecommerce performance increasing online customer base through acquisition and switching offline customers to online.
- Leveraging e-commerce data to enhance website traffic, generate quotes, and improve conversion rates.
- Digital Visibility: Enhancing SEO and PPC, Social Media and Email strategies to maintain a dominant online presence.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team and Marketing agencies to ensure a seamless brand message across all channels.
- Crafting and executing a marketing plan that sets them apart from their competitors.
- Developing and implementing strategies for online revenue growth.
- Providing marketing support to sales teams.
- Daily and monthly monitoring, management and reporting for all ecommerce platforms; developing strategies and plans to drive performance.
- A leader in E-Commerce and demonstrable success in developing online purchase platforms
- Stakeholder Management (Desirable)
- Google Analytics (GA4)
- 3rd Party Agency Management
- WordPress (Desirable)
- Management of PPC campaigns
They are looking at YOU to take the next step in your career!
If you're a passionate, forward thinking and creative digital professional ready to make a significant impact within their team, I invite you to apply and be a part of a dynamic team that is shaping the future of digital success.
Apply Now to Ignite Your Digital Journey!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.