Commercial / Digital Forecasting Analyst
Up to £35,000
Forward Role are working with a leading digital retail business in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through an innovative digital transformation and are seen as one of the top digital retailers in the market. This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial / Forecasting Analyst to join one of the most well-established and experienced analytics teams in the North West.
The business are looking for new and creative ideas to drive the improvement and accuracy of forecasts across multiple digital brands. The work will bind a variety of departments together to improve trading efficiency and increase ROI.
The role will be supplying the trading and planning teams with valuable insight and recommendations to ensure they are always ahead of competitors and adapting to the continuously changing markets.
- Building, managing and delivery of demand forecasts, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Working with buying & merchandising to create demand targets
- Working with media, marketing and trading to monitor and analyse traffic and monitor marketing spend
- Deliver deep insight on product performance and ensure tracking is effective and accurate
- Delivery daily trading forecasts – monitoring performance and being responsive to changes in performance
Skills / experience:
- Strong SQL & Excel skills
- Good Google Analytics knowledge
- Power BI (or similar) experience
- Excellent understanding of marketing / trading / buying & merchandise
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
Digital Analyst Greater Manchester £28,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a leading retailer in Greater Manchester. The business have a number of high street stores across the UK and a strong digital presence with ecommerce websites. The exciting, vibrant business are recruiting a Digita...
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Digital Analyst Manchester City Centre Competitive Salary Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing digital agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO –...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 24 days ago
Digital Insight Analyst £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits Manchester We are looking for a Digital Insight Analyst to join the business insight team in our Tech client's Manchester office. Working closely with the marketing team, you will ensure delivery of the required reporting, analysis and insig...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Graduate Optimisation & Analytics Executive £20,000 - £25,000 Chorley Forward Role are working with an exciting business who are leaders in the leisure industry based in Chorley. The company’s Marketing team is rapidly expanding and therefore looking for an enthusiastic Junior Optimisation & Anal...