£30k - 35k per year
4 months ago
Commercial / Digital Forecasting Analyst
Up to £35,000
Forward Role are working with a leading digital retail business in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through an innovative digital transformation and are seen as one of the top digital retailers in the market. This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial / Forecasting Analyst to join one of the most well-established and experienced analytics teams in the North West.
The business are looking for new and creative ideas to drive the improvement and accuracy of forecasts across multiple digital brands. The work will bind a variety of departments together to improve trading efficiency and increase ROI.
The role will be supplying the trading and planning teams with valuable insight and recommendations to ensure they are always ahead of competitors and adapting to the continuously changing markets.
- Building, managing and delivery of demand forecasts, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Working with buying & merchandising to create demand targets
- Working with media, marketing and trading to monitor and analyse traffic and monitor marketing spend
- Deliver deep insight on product performance and ensure tracking is effective and accurate
- Delivery daily trading forecasts – monitoring performance and being responsive to changes in performance
Skills / experience:
- Strong SQL & Excel skills
- Good Google Analytics knowledge
- Power BI (or similar) experience
- Excellent understanding of marketing / trading / buying & merchandise
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.