£26k - 28k per year
Digital Communications Executive
Cheshire/ remote (predominantly home working with occasional office visit)
Up to 28K
I am working with an exceptional children’s services company who offer life changing services for children. They commit themselves to being the difference, and helping children to reach their goals. They have specialist schools, colleges, children’s homes and fostering agencies. With this role, you can really help to make an impact on these children’s lives.
We are looking for a Digital Communications Executive to join the team. Working with both internal communications and marketing teams, you will drive colleague engagement and promote services that we provide to children, young people, and clients by engaging effectively with audiences across multiple internal and external channels. You will help to develop and deliver communications and marketing strategies.
- Produce content for internal and external audiences on the external website, landing pages, social media platforms, paid media, intranet and newsletters
- Liaise with services to find and share great colleague stories
- Contribute to ideas for campaigns, proof read content and update communication channels
- Track effectiveness of communication and report back to stakeholders
- Help to organise events, such as manager conferences, and award events
- Build and maintain up to date knowledge of digital communications, by participating in local networking events/ joining online groups
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills with a flair for creative storytelling
- Ability to write in a warm, engaging tone
- Ability to produce and edit visual, video or animated material (in Photoshop, InDesign or similar)
- Experience in using CMS, Facebook Insights and Google Analytics
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.