£25k - 27k per year
Digital Content Executive
E-commerce, fashion, apparel
Manchester (flexible working)
Up to 27K
I am working with an exciting clothing retailer, who is going through major growth and looking for a Digital Content Executive to join their ever expanding team. There will be huge progression opportunity for the successful candidate, and a progression plan will be put in place!
- Coordinating delivery of marketing activation plans
- Work closely with the Digital Content and Marketing Manager to plan and deliver highly innovative campaigns and content to drive consumer engagement
- Deliver a consistent tone of voice which is aligned to brand guidelines
- Deliver localised content strategy
- Working alongside digital designers and front end developers to execute plans
- Work with defined consumer audiences to deliver targeted communications
- Contribute to the wider brand requirements for imagery, content and photography, working with the brand team to get feedback and plan improvements
- Input into the broader brand strategy, working with the Digital Content and Marketing Manager. Helping with insight and knowledge of the digital consumer
- 1-3 years experience working in a digital content role
- Experience of managing a digital content plan
- Copywriting experience
- Ability to produce highly engaged digital content
Please contact Eilidh Sproul for more info on firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.