£40k - 45k per year
Digital Content Manager
Warrington (with flexible working)
Up to 45K
I am working with an exciting global retail group (past of FTSE 100) in the search for a passionate Digital Content Manager to breathe new life into the companies content strategy. This Digital Content Manager will have been previously successful in implementing a multi-dimensional digital content strategy within a large business.
In this new role, you will help the business shape and deliver a solid content strategy, settling an unrivalled standard for the industry. You will know when it is best to create, curate or collate the right type of content and where to utilise it to its best effect. You will start with a relatively blank canvas and shape this area, really having the chance to make it your own.
You will be joining a small but growing digital team determined to own the future of this sector.
- Oversee the collation, creation an curation of engaging content for multiple websites and audiences
- Ensure expert delivery and management of new or amended content into CMS
- Creation of appropriate content workflows to ensure accuracy of content
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to improve SEO, UK and CRO
- Measurement, analysis and recommendations to improve
- Proven track record in a focused Content Marketing role in a large, complex business
- Strong technical knowledge of how content can drive measureable SEO, EX and CRO improvement
- Familiarity within industry SEO monitoring and measurement tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Hands on design software experience
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.