£22k - 25k per year
over 1 year ago
We are working with an independent travel agency to find a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in West Yorkshire. The agency use their expertise to provide travel solutions for professional sportsman that are touring. With 25 years’ experience, their team of dedicated specialists are hands on, creating bespoke travel solutions for global sportsman, organising travel for a smooth and steady journey free of stress whilst they are competing.
What you will be doing
- As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be reinvigorating the content across the company’s website and developing the company’s social media presence to increase brand awareness
- Implementing and revamping the marketing strategy and identifying opportunities that will meet business objectives through compelling and engaging multi-channel content
- Supporting the CEO in creating documents, presentations and marketing plans
- Creating reports on effectiveness of campaigns and ROI
- Daily management of the CRM system
- Account management, liaising with stakeholders in the business
Who you will be
- An experienced Digital Marketing Executive, with a passion for sports (ideally golf)
- A positive, go-getter, glass half-full character!
- Comfortable in creating engaging, informative content across all digital platforms
- Understand social media and have knowledge on how to utilise best practises
- Use CRM systems such as Hubspot
- A marketer looking for a challenge
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.