Digital Content Marketing Specialist
£30k - 35k per year + benefits
If you are looking for a Senior Content Exec looking for a step up into a role for a well-known brand and love relationship management and all things digital then this is the role for you;
A household name in the travel industry are looking for a stand out Content Marketing Specialist to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
Hybrid working - 3 days in manchester city centre office.
£30-35k per annum, plus benefits.
You will manage the content for the brand, and be the content tone of voice custodian.
About the role:
- You will manage the content plan and calendar for the brand, across all digial channels - website, social, email.
- You will work collaboratively with other teams internally to ensure content is on brand across all channels.
- Write and edit hight quaality copy for the digital channels as well as sourcing and utilising internal teams to create content. Ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything.
- Monitor and report on success of the content.
- You will have been in a similar marketing content role previously.
- Managed content plans before.
- Worked in a B2C environment, in a large business.
- Solid copywriter.
- Excellent stakeholder manager.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.