Digital Content Writer
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading online retailers? We are looking for a Digital Content Writer to join this vastly growing digital team to support in co-ordinating the content across the website.
As the Digital Content Writer, it will be your responsibility to upload content, ensuring that all product copy is optimised for SEO, and encourages customers to buy products. Alongside this, you will be working closely with the Marketing and Design team in ensuring that all content is up to date and accurate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for content, who has a natural talent in copywriting and is looking to get into digital marketing.
What you will be doing
- Creating engaging, informative and persuasive content for products, website categories, landing pages and more
- Daily website maintenance, checking for errors and implementing fixes
- Ensuring that all copy is correctly optimised for SEO including meta tags, relevant in-page links and effective copy
- Work with the wider teams to create excellent content across the website
Who you will be
- A content writer, with a passion for writing product copy
- Experience in CMS
- Understand HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of best practises of SEO
- Strong communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 30k per year + benefits
- Posted 15 days ago
Digital Content Specialist Chester £30,000 p/a Are you a Digital Content Specialist with a passion for events? We have an fabulous opportunity with a leading events company, who have recently rebranded and are expanding their marketing team. As the Digital Content Creator it will be your responsi...
- Greater Manchester
- £30k - 50k per year + benefits
- Posted 13 days ago
Content Manager Greater Manchester £DOE We are working with an exciting retail business to find a Content Manager, to look after everything content related. As the Content Manager you will understand what the audience wants to see, that’s through the website, social media, podcasts, email newslet...
- £25k - 30k per year + benefits
- Posted 22 days ago
Content Manager (Mat Cover) £25-30K South Manchester We have the pleasure of working with a leading medical business in South Manchester to find an ambitious and talented Content Manager for a Fixed Term Contract, lasting up to 9 months. The overarching company has two prominent brands that offer...
- £23k - 26k per year
- Posted about 11 hours ago
Content Executive North Manchester £23,000 - £26,000 Are you a digital wordsmith with a love for all things content related? We are looking for a Content Executive to join a growing Tech business in North Manchester, to create compelling, engaging content across all digital channels including soc...