One of the largest businesses based in Manchester, with a great global presence is looking for a Digital Coorindator to join the team to manage a multitude of technical projects. Recognised as a market leader, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career.
- Support the department with the creation, delivery and rollout of new content & features for CMS platform
- Assist in writing user stories for Business as Usual and large scale projects
- Support digital communications materials and campaigns in co-operation with all business areas – such as Product Marketing, Ecommerce and Commercial.
- Support and help monitor Digital content creation Pan-Euro (in line with SEO and UX best practice)
- Ensure the profile of Digital is raised and becomes an integrated part of the overall Marketing Communications team
- UAT for Business as Usual and large scale projects
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies to support in the delivery of projects
- Work with the team to help define project scope, project documentation, site maps, user stories, development estimates and plans to ensure activities (design and development)
- Support Local Offices to trouble shoot technical Sitecore issues incl. translation and checking of content rollouts
- Support and educate the wider team on how to trouble shoot Sitecore issues
- Working with UX team to assess and recommend reworks of content based on information hierarchy and best practice for ‘mobile first'
- Upload visual and copy assets to the CMS system using the page editor
- Work with Marketing & Sales dept. to ensure quality standards, UX guidelines and compliance is met
- Be the advocate and the educator on digital best practices and processes throughout the whole company
- A degree or relevant qualification in a digital related subject
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good general computer skills
- Adobe CS suite application including Photoshop & Microsoft Office
- General understanding of Web page design, UX and UI perspective and fundamental principles
- Understanding available technologies for new media Platform (latest Android, IOS devices for mobile web)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £18k - 22k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We have the pleasure of working with a growing beauty retailer, who have had rapid growth and huge success to look for an Ecommerce Content Coordinator to join their team. As the business continues to grow, this fun and vibrant team work with the best software and offer to train and develop their...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Outreach/Digital PR Manager, Digital Agency - New Manchester Office, £30- £40k Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with their new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hir...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted about 9 hours ago
I have partnered exclusively with a key retail client based in the heart of Manchester. They have recently moved in new, vibrant offices based in the city centre and are looking to expand their established digital team. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will play a pivotal pa...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
This is a brand new opportunity to work with a Omni-Channel Retailer who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in a newly created role to business due to company growth. If you want to be responsible for creating innovative digital strategies and day-to-day implement of campaigns for th...