One of the largest businesses based in Manchester, with a great global presence is looking for a Digital Coorindator to join the team to manage a multitude of technical projects. Recognised as a market leader, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career.
- Support the department with the creation, delivery and rollout of new content & features for CMS platform
- Assist in writing user stories for Business as Usual and large scale projects
- Support digital communications materials and campaigns in co-operation with all business areas – such as Product Marketing, Ecommerce and Commercial.
- Support and help monitor Digital content creation Pan-Euro (in line with SEO and UX best practice)
- Ensure the profile of Digital is raised and becomes an integrated part of the overall Marketing Communications team
- UAT for Business as Usual and large scale projects
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies to support in the delivery of projects
- Work with the team to help define project scope, project documentation, site maps, user stories, development estimates and plans to ensure activities (design and development)
- Support Local Offices to trouble shoot technical Sitecore issues incl. translation and checking of content rollouts
- Support and educate the wider team on how to trouble shoot Sitecore issues
- Working with UX team to assess and recommend reworks of content based on information hierarchy and best practice for ‘mobile first'
- Upload visual and copy assets to the CMS system using the page editor
- Work with Marketing & Sales dept. to ensure quality standards, UX guidelines and compliance is met
- Be the advocate and the educator on digital best practices and processes throughout the whole company
- A degree or relevant qualification in a digital related subject
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good general computer skills
- Adobe CS suite application including Photoshop & Microsoft Office
- General understanding of Web page design, UX and UI perspective and fundamental principles
- Understanding available technologies for new media Platform (latest Android, IOS devices for mobile web)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
A Digital Project Coordinator is sought by a large retailer to gather business, team and customer requirements and coordinate the delivery of projects and products. You will utilise your project management skills to champion change internally. About the role Coordinate the Ecommerce Development t...
- £30k - 37k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
Digital Project Manager, Digital Development Agency, Manchester, £37,000 This multi award-winning digital agency based in Manchester has a fantastic client base and a passionate team! With their recent growth and success they are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their Manchester base...
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Are you looking to join a fast paced ecommerce business and help them achieve their continued online growth through a strategic digital marketing position working with senior stakeholders in the marketing and digital teams to help them achieve their goals? Our Client in Bolton is looking for some...
- £35k - 42.5k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for grown this well-known retailer by owning their digital marketing strategy and driving acquisition to their brands websites. In this role you will be hands on as the business is looking to build an internal team having brought their di...