Forward Role are currently partnered with a fantastic retail brand who are growing year on year, operate globally and are now on a massive recruitment drive to push on with their growth in 2019.
Main purpose and responsibilities:
The marketing team you will be joining, currently has 25+ marketers and you will work collaboratively with the wider web, marketing and product teams to produce on-brand copy and content for the brand.
- Produce copy and new content in line with brand style, acting as a custodian of the TOV to ensure consistency across all channels
- Create detailed briefs to the design team on any content refreshes or new content
- Use your copywriting skills to produce long and short copy
- Content creation for SEO optimisation
- Repurpose and edit content
- Proofread copy to ensure consistency and quality
- Creating new content for websites / emails / desktop / mobile
- Be proactive in suggesting new content ideas and sourcing content from third parties
- Working closely with the brand marketing/PR teams to make sure we are fully aligned and have consistency
- Writing UX copy to improve customers’ experiences using the website
The Successful candidate will have the required skills and experience:
- A strong background in editorial copywriting and content creation
- Excellent writing, spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented and passionate about quality control
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage high volumes of work
- Experience updating and maintaining blogs
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with relevant teams to co-ordinate the creation of onsite content
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 60k per year
Are you looking to join a fast paced ecommerce business and help them achieve their continued online growth through a strategic digital marketing position working with senior stakeholders in the marketing and digital teams to help them achieve their goals? Our Client in Bolton is looking for some...
- £35k - 42.5k per year
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for grown this well-known retailer by owning their digital marketing strategy and driving acquisition to their brands websites. In this role you will be hands on as the business is looking to build an internal team having brought their di...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are currently working with one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the North, growing from 50 employees to 200 employees in less than a year. This is the ideal time to be joining the business as the growth won't be stopping anytime soon. There is plenty of scope to progress wit...
- Manchester City Centre
- £28k - 35k per year
PPC Manager, Digital Agency - New Manchester Office, £28- £35k Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a PPC Manage...