Forward Role are currently partnered with a fantastic retail brand who are growing year on year, operate globally and are now on a massive recruitment drive to push on with their growth in 2019.
Main purpose and responsibilities:
The marketing team you will be joining, currently has 25+ marketers and you will work collaboratively with the wider web, marketing and product teams to produce on-brand copy and content for the brand.
- Produce copy and new content in line with brand style, acting as a custodian of the TOV to ensure consistency across all channels
- Create detailed briefs to the design team on any content refreshes or new content
- Use your copywriting skills to produce long and short copy
- Content creation for SEO optimisation
- Repurpose and edit content
- Proofread copy to ensure consistency and quality
- Creating new content for websites / emails / desktop / mobile
- Be proactive in suggesting new content ideas and sourcing content from third parties
- Working closely with the brand marketing/PR teams to make sure we are fully aligned and have consistency
- Writing UX copy to improve customers’ experiences using the website
The Successful candidate will have the required skills and experience:
- A strong background in editorial copywriting and content creation
- Excellent writing, spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented and passionate about quality control
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage high volumes of work
- Experience updating and maintaining blogs
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with relevant teams to co-ordinate the creation of onsite content
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 24k per year
Digital Copywriter Blackburn £18-24,000 Our Client Forward Role are currently partnered with a fantastic retail brand who are growing year on year, operate globally and are now on a massive recruitment drive to push on with their growth in 2019. Main purpose and responsibilities: The marketing te...
- £28k - 35k per year
Are you a performance driven digital marketer? Keen to progress within a high-end sports eCommerce brand? Are you interested in hearing about how you can take control of your career and be on a pathway to become a Head of Digital? If you are then this is the ideal role for you! My client is looki...
- £25k - 30k per year
Digital Marketing Executive Chester £25,000 - £30,000 The Role: The Digital Marketing Executive will be predominantly focused on supporting digital marketing activities and assisting and implementing the delivery of the digital marketing strategy. This is a broad digital B2B role, with a strong f...
- £28k - 35k per year
Digital Operations Coordinator Description One of the UK’s most established luxury department store chains is seeking a digital operations coordinator to provide a unique and tailored service. Using your passion for what you do, you’ll work confidently with wider teams, Concession and 3rd party s...