£40k - 50k per year
9 months ago
A financial services organisation in North Yorkshire is looking to bolster the Digital Delivery team ahead of the execution of exciting and innovative projects.
The Digital Delivery Manager will ensure the smooth delivery of high quality customer experiences across all digital assets by being accountable for the day-today delivery of a number of initiatives and projects of varying sizes and complexities.
- Ensure work is planned with the team and the correct documentation is in place, kept up to date and communicated regularly
- Mentor Digital Delivery Specialists and Analysts offering support and guidance and carrying out regular peer reviews
- Use your written and verbal communication skills and your flexible and adaptable approach to ensure that the right levels of communication are provided, relationships around the business are developed and nurtured and the expectations of key stakeholders are managed
- Act as a custodian of the digital methodology to ensure that processes are followed and the correct levels of governance are in place
- Remove blockers and hurdles for the team and ensure that deliverables move forward despite ambiguity
- Shape ideas and create project concepts and business cases working with the Digital Delivery Lead and key stakeholders
- Support capacity planning and project allocation activities for the team ensuring appropriate levels of support
- Extensive knowledge and experience within a project management or delivery environment
- Experience with a variety of delivery methodologies or principles such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc
- Successfully delivered a number of different projects and initiatives of varying sizes, complexities and budgets from concept through to post-launch evaluation and optimisation
- Strong experience within a digital environment and a clear passion for digital
- Experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of the selection, on-boarding and management of third parties
- Champion the customer and have a customer-centric approach
- Strong leadership capabilities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.