£60k - 70k per year
about 2 years ago
I'm pleased to be working with one of the UK's top Ecommerce startups, who are looking for a Digital Design Director to join their thriving business based in Central London. As part of this role, you will be working with the Ecommerce team to design and deliver exceptional campaigns and user-centred products and experiences for the company.
- Lead and mentor the current Design team, made up of a Senior, Mid and Junior Digital Designer
- Working to develop innovative and informative concepts across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Applying a 'mobile first' approach to all design projects
- Keeping up to date with industry trends whilst looking to design beyond these
- Setting the Digital Design direction and standard throughout the company
- An experienced Digital Designer comfortable working end-to-end, and within brand and UI design
- Innovative and creatively minded, with the ability to produce ideas and concepts that are on-brand
- Be business-minded and able to advise and consult on business decisions at all levels
- Passionate about Digital Design and working in a startup Ecommerce environment
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, don't hesitate to get in touch! This is an opportunity to be part of one of the UK's most exciting startups, who are committed to ensuring their design-work is far beyond industry standard.
Apply below, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07 909 801 870 for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.