£45k - 55k per year
about 2 years ago
Working as part of a startup Luxury Goods online marketplace based in Central London, the Digital Designer will be operating end-to-end on all areas of the design spectrum. This could range from anything from Web layout redesign to Email campaigns. You will also be given the chance to develop your skills at coding and Web Design, whilst using market-leading technologies.
- Working across the whole digital design spectrum to ensure the highest quality designs are maintained
- Design and create prototypes and mock-ups.
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics.
- Test designs for usability and quality.
- Introducing strategies and techniques to enhance the user experience
- At least 4 years' commercial experience
- Some experience with coding software such as HTML and CSS
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
* Additionally, there is the option to work remotely as part of this role *
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Designer from an e-commerce or retail background, excited to work as part of a well-funded startup, with a desire to work with some of the latest tech and software.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.