£30k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
I’m working with a leading Marketing Agency who are looking for a Digital Designer to be responsible for all designs across their online presence. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, comfortable working across web and mobile, to progress their career in a leading company.
About the role
- Creating exceptional designs for all the company’s digital channels, including but not limited to website, app, social media and emails.
- Working across layout design for the website, as well as external communications, ensuring brand guidelines are kept to.
- Conceptual thinking and idea-generation both individually and as part of diverse teams
- Presenting and selling work to clients both internally and externally
- Offering creative support to challenges across web, including the need for strong engagement, high conversion and enjoyable brand experience.
- Ideally 2+ years in a Digital or Web Design role at a creative/digital agency
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a creative flair and confidence in your work.
- Understanding of Adobe CC, including some basic coding knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin and InVision would be a plus.
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.