£30k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
We’re working with a Tech company who are looking for a digital designer to join their growing team in Kent. This is a role that will see you work end-to-end across digital design for companies within both the Public and Private sector, helping to ensure experiences are user-centric for both web and mobile products.
What you will be doing
- Help spearhead the creative output across digital channels for the company (Website, Facebook apps and Social ads)
- Working on some staple print-based designs like brochures, leaflets and flyers
- Designing and restyling client websites to ensure a user-centric approach
- Conceptual thinking and idea-generation both individually and as part of diverse teams
- Presenting and selling work to clients both internally and externally
- Taking projects through initial briefs through to final delivery and presentation
What we're looking for
- Ideally 3+ years in a Digital or Web Design role at a creative/digital agency, with an exceptional portfolio to back it up
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch
- Preferably some understanding of After Effects, Lightroom, HTML or CSS
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more information!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.