£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
We've partnered with a growing e-commerce company based in East Lancashire who are looking for a talented digital designer. They've been going from strength to strength recently and have loads of creative scope as you'll be working on their range of brands under their umbrella.
Working closely with the web and e-commerce team you'll have the opportunity to work alongside talented professionals who can support your design ideas and your own personal development.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 years+ in-house or agency graphic design experience is essential - ideally in E-commerce and retail
- A thorough working knowledge of CS packages, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac platform
- A creative thinker who can develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Strong artwork skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent typography, space and layout skills
- Design experience within the fashion industry would be a distinct advantage
- Any digital, web or online design skills would be an advantage
- Ability to optimize asset creation for website (with mobile-first approach but consideration for desktop and tablet), email, social media and any other display marketing activities.
Key Personal Skills
- Diligent time management with the ability to organise and prioritise multiple projects in a busy deadline oriented environment
- You must be self-motivated and well organised
- You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively
- You will need to integrate well into a small team
- Demonstrate use of own initiative and when necessary with minimal creative direction
- You should have a passion for modern design ideas and techniques and the motivation to keep up to date on changes within the industry
- You should be a proactive team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Respond well to late changes in briefs or plan to always stay on top of marketing requirements fast-moving industry
- Working quickly and to deadlines
For more information get in touch on 07 585 221 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.