£25k - 27k per year
Digital Designer // £25,000 - £27,000 // Retail // Central Manchester
Working on behalf of one of the UK’s super brands, I am on search for a creative Digital Designer who has a real passion for creating assets for a variety of digital mediums.
In this role, you will be expected to work collaboratively with the marketing and channel teams, as well as being responsible for generate highly engaging digital designs built on UX expectations & in line with brand guidelines.
- Updating website content, including page building, creating banners and page content, across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Delivering and building the artwork for the email-marketing schedule.
- Creating content for social media channels, with a specific focus on Instagram and Facebook.
- Campaign design creation
- Image matching, colour correction and resizing for website imagery.
- Supporting design work for our channel marketing & Hospitality team
- 1 year+ design experience, either agency or in-house.
- Basic understanding of UX.
- Excellent working knowledge of Mac and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong understanding of design trends and best practices and an awareness of its importance in responsive web, mobile and app based design.
- Excellent design and layout skills.
- The ability to balance multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast paced, reactive e-commerce environment.
- An eye for detail and a desire for consistency, whilst delivering excellent creative work.
- Ability to think creatively, to produce new ideas and concepts, and challenge where required.
- Able to work successfully as part of an internal marketing team, working alongside other business departments.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with your CV and Portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.