£50k - 60k per year
9 months ago
I'm currently working with an up-and-coming Financial Services company, looking for a Digital Designer to join their growing team. Having recently had large financial backing from an external provider, the business is looking to grow their team rapidly to match their company growth. As a Digital Designer, you will be working end-to-end across web and mobile design, to ensure the user experience runs as smoothly as possible on a daily basis.
- Working end-to-end on Digital Design – including anything from idea conception, web designs, prototyping, wireframing, to coding
- Taking digital briefs from the client whilst advising on solutions and timescales
- Educating and influencing on effective and functional designs and deliverables within budget and current software restrictions
- Introducing strategies and techniques to enhance the user experience
- Working with front-end developers to implement the design
- Experience in a Financial Services or Professional Services environment
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, proactive and innovative
- Ability to wireframe with experience in Photoshop
- Some understanding of HTML and CSS
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, apply below or send an email to email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.