£20k - 25k per year
0161 914 8499
3 months ago
I'm currently working with a growing e-commerce company based in South Manchester, who are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their growing team. In this role, you will be creating innovative designs across both website and app, applying a mobile-first approach to all design projects, whilst coding up all designs to streamline the design process.
- Understand and anticipate consumer needs, trends and business objectives to ensure an effective customer experience
- Optimise and improve the overall digital experience by leveraging customer insight across products
- Liaising with other relevant team members from other departments to ensure objectives are met
- Helping drive the creative direction of campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly when used in a digital environment.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS, especially in respect of web standards image presentation and cross browser compatibility would be ideal.
- A creative thinker who can develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Excellent typography, space and layout skills
- Diligent time management with the ability to organise and prioritise multiple projects in a busy deadline oriented environment
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, apply now!
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.