£40k - 50k per year
5 months ago
I’m currently working with an e-commerce start-up based in Central London, who are looking for a Digital Designer to join them in a period of huge growth and development. As part of this company, you will be working alongside the Design Director and Fashion Directors to ensure the best digital output is achieved.
Day to day:
- Working across the digital output, such as the website, apps and market-place platforms
- Working across the marketing output: designing emails, posters, graphic installations, and some video work
- Someone with cultural awareness of the ever-changing digital landscape with respect to current digital trends and new/changing platforms
- A strong understanding of leading social media channels, with good knowledge of how users interact on each platform
- Develop strong User Interfaces and develop UX wireframes/layouts into pixel perfect designs that not only look beautiful but perform for our business.
- Excellent abilities in Sketch, Invision and Adobe CS
- Previous experience ideally with a mix of agency and in-house
- Experience in product or app design
- Art direction experience or an interest in photography
If this sounds like the kind of role you’d be interested in, get in touch immediately!
Apply below, give me a call on 07 909 801 870 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.