Digital Designer - REMOTE
Forward Role is proud to be working with an internationally leading insurance group, renowned as experts in their field. With numerous awards under their belt, they’re now undergoing a global rebrand and need someone dynamic and creative to be at the forefront of this. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Digital Designer will produce all visual creative across their campaigns and make suggestions around the brands evolution. If you have previous experience in a similar role and up-to-date knowledge of design concepts, we want you to get in touch!
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating visual across multiple campaigns. These could include website design (from UX to UI), email and social media campaigns
- Generating video creative for a range of projects
- Working on the brand refresh to enhance assets the company already has and making suggestions on how to evolve going forward
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget restrictions
- Working collaboratively with the wider Marketing team
Are you the right person?
- You will have a degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- You will have at least 3 years of commercial design experience
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your ability is essential.
- You must have experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD is a must) and video editing packages
- You should have a good understanding of performance marketing and the impact creative can have on this
- A positive attitude and a desire to excel is a must!
Please note, this is a REMOTE role but you will be expected to travel into the London office around once a month. In return you will be offered a market-leading package and excellent benefits (including virtual PT sessions, doughnuts delivered to your door and fantastic company events!)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.