£25k - 30k per year
5 months ago
Would you like to work for an international business that makes a difference? We are working with a global, award-winning organisation that specialises in providing high-quality healthcare, to find a Digital Engagement Officer to join their family-like team.
The main responsibilities will be to improve Customer Acquisition, Customer Engagement and Conversion, Website Development and Performance across the digital channels, which include, Social Media, Advertising, SEO, PPC, Email, CRM and Marketing Campaigns.
This is a brand new role to the business and is critical to the company’s success. The Digital Engagement Officer will be working with the Marketing Team to improve the brand presence online and maximise the customer journey and engagement.
As the Digital Engagement Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing, developing, and delivering digital strategies to attract new, and benefit loyal customers.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create integrated campaigns to improve brand awareness.
- Develop and manage online campaigns that will improve channel and brand growth, generate enquiries through advertising, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing
- Reporting on advertising and marketing campaigns, analysing conversions, tracking lead generation to help improve conversions.
- Oversee the website development and performance through analytics and SEO.
- Advising the wider teams on new trends, technologies, on and off-page SEO recommendations.
- Provide input into the implementation of the new CRM system and implement branding support techniques.
What we are looking for:
- A strategic thinker who can identify growth opportunities.
- Experience of working in healthcare is a huge bonus, but not essential.
- An all-round Digital Engagement Officer who has a branding edge, with a proven track record.
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC, Acquisition, Customer Journeys, Email Marketing.
- Must have evidence of working on integrated paid and organic campaigns.
- You will be strategic and hands-on, you’ll thrive from getting your ‘hands dirty’ and stuck into every digital aspect of the business.
- Being creative and have an “outside of the box” mentality is essential.
If you wish to be considered for the Digital Engagement Officer position, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.