£80k - 90k per year + benefits
Forward Role has partnered with a revolutionary bank with an inclusive vision to ensure banking and saving is accessible to everyone. With an industry first product, this innovative bank is truly disrupting the market by unlocking a whole audience of actively engaged members and providing them with a simple solution to discover their saving potential.
As part of the launch, the business has undergone a complete make-over of the existing Product teams, ensuring products are broken down by customer journeys. As the Digital Experience Lead, you will own the Digital Vision and ensure all teams are delivering against the strategy and ensure the end to end digital experience is delivered to business standards.
About the role:
- Take the bank, customer and commercial strategies and translate them into an inspiring, but tangible vision and Strategy for Digital.
- Oversee all Digital Product work, ensuring that standards are met and committed outcomes/benefits delivered against.
- Work with Product Managers to translate the Digital Vision into clear outcomes and objectives for the Product Teams.
- Act as an SME for Customer Experience across all product teams; ensuring alignment with the vision, strategy and standards.
- Work with the Design Team to create vision prototypes and showreels.
- Ensure that the Digital Vision aligns with the wider group.
- Create, own, evolve and govern a set of value-aligned Digital Customer Journeys, ensuring their integrity is maintained as Product Teams develop capability aligned features.
- Evangelise the Digital Strategy and ensure that teams are aligned, inspired and feel involved in the strategic process.
Experience required for the role:
- Experience working in Digital Experience, particularly within a Senior Product or Design role.
- Experience developing and socialising a Digital Vision and Strategy to C-Suite executives.
- An understanding of the importance of the developer experience to improve impact and success for those building on top of your product.
- Experience advocating for Digital Experience with Leadership and C-Suite executives
- Experience collaborating cross functionally with research, design, engineering, marketing, and supporting teams to build alignment.
- Experience as a lead contributor on cross-functional teams or relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of Agile – with demonstrable experience of working in an agile environment
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary (up to £90,000)
- 100% remote
- SAYE shares and BAYE shares
- Matched pension up to 7.5%
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life assurance
- Deals and discounts
- Cycle to Work
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.