Forward Role has exclusively partnered with the Regatta Group, helping them find and secure the best talent to achieve their ambitious digital growth plans.
Dare2Be exists to create opportunity for people to be all that they can be. To take risks and seek thrills. To dare to live. To DARE TO BE.
The Digital GM is accountable for leading the overall digital strategy, consumer experience, sales and profitability of the Dare 2B brand globally. This senior position leads the Dare 2B digital business – creating and delivering robust growth plans across all digital channels whilst managing the end-to-end Dare 2B consumer journey to drive service and retention.
The Digital GM is accountable for all aspects of the digital P&L, working cross-functionally to influence regional and central teams, providing strong leadership and expertise to the Digital team and the wider Dare 2B business, to meet profitable global growth targets. Importantly, the Digital GM is consumer-first; focused on understanding consumer behaviour, creating dialogue with consumers across all aspects of the consumer journey (from on-site to Customer Services), building long-lasting consumer relationships based on highly targeted and relevant brand engagement.
How this role delivers value:
- Robust digital strategy and plan, which contributes to the Group’s global digital ambition, with stretching commercial plans in place and the necessary building blocks developed to underpin these growth plans.
- Profitable P&L which meets ambitious growth targets from turnover to operating profit, ensuring the Digital team and broader business teams deliver trading and operational plans to drive the global Dare 2B P&L.
- Well defined and understood consumer audience, identified by capturing feedback and gathering insights from various consumer touchpoints e.g. on-site behaviour, communications, customer service.
- Strong underlying consumer base, built on a well segmented and targeted audience with consistently high service, to develop loyal brand-advocates to drive retention.
- Compliance and adherence to consumer and data protection policies, managing consumer data and mitigating risk, aligned to the Group’s GDPR strategy and procedures.
- Digital content and engagement plans which drive traffic and brand engagement, collaborating with Brand teams on broader brand campaigns, whilst delivering more frequent (daily/weekly) on-site/channel digital content.
- Detailed traffic and performance plans, working with the central Consumer & Digital Marketing team, to meet objectives across all channels (e.g. PPC, Display, SEO etc.), including hourly/daily measurement of performance to optimise spend, to meet return-on-investment targets.
- Range plans tailored to appropriate digital channels, to deliver overall brand product mix objectives, working cross-functionally with central Merchandising to maximise availability, sell-through, margin and average order value.
- Conversion objectives delivered, leveraging the central UX & Optimisation team to continuously measure and iterate, including launching new initiatives to deliver best practice and drive conversion performance. Digital product roadmap defined and delivered through the Group Digital Technology team, to deliver a leading end-to-end consumer experience through new features, functionality and services.
- Roadmap of service enhancements defined and delivered, working collaboratively with Customer Service and Logistics teams, to launch new consumer propositions across all markets, to drive service and retention.
- Strong and improving service measure (e.g. NPS), capturing and analysing consumer feedback across multiple touchpoints, to derive a set of tangible actions to enhance overall service levels.
- Consumer experience delivered which joins up both digital and physical channels, with services which promote a seamless user journey e.g. Click & Collect, customer data capture, pick-from-store.
- New and innovative digital tools and techniques delivered and embedded with the Digital team, which improve internal processes, to drive consumer engagement and experience across all channels.
- Digital team built which is well developed and motivated across all regions, setting the example across the Group who demonstrate strong leadership qualities and cross-functional working. Partnerships developed within the Group, which are supportive of delivering change and innovation, including new ways of working.
How success is measured in this role:
- Global P&L for the Dare 2B brand, which meets targets agreed with Group CEO, Group Digital Director and Brand Director and Regional teams, including sales turnover, margin and operating profit across all territories.
- Consumer retention rates, underpinned by a well segmented and targeted consumer audience, driven by consistently high service to develop a loyal consumer base.
- Traffic and paid media performance (ROAS, COS) which meets overall revenue growth targets and cost control, including consumer acquisition and retention targets, with daily/hourly focus.
- Conversion rates which meet overall revenue growth targets, including delivery of incremental improvements through a robust and iterative testing strategy.
- Product margin, availability, average order value and returns rates, which meet overall net sales targets to drive gross profitability.
- Customer satisfaction, net-promoter-score (NPS) and ad-hoc consumer survey performance, which meet overall service level targets and retention rates.
- Consumer data and compliance adherence, including GDPR ratings and risk compliance for the entire Digital brand, ensuring adoption across immediate direct teams.
- Health and Safety Audits which meet internal compliance policies, ensuring adoption across immediate direct teams.
- Engagement survey results which meet internal team satisfaction targets.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.