A rare opportunity for a highly experienced Digital Information Strategy Officer to drive a continuous digital transformation programme within a leading retail brand.
The Digital Information Strategy Officer is responsible for leading and driving the innovation of information technology and data management function to support the overall business strategy and deliver sustainable solutions. As an, accomplished digital technology leader you will develop and implement the IT Strategy and Business Plan; responsible for all aspects of the organisation's IT data, systems, security, technology management and operational service delivery by supporting and optimising key functional areas in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and business development.
- Extensive digital /IT leadership experience at Board / Executive Committee level
- Application of formal governance / audit processes to significant digital /IT investments and change programmes
- Experienced in developing and building best in class digital / IT teams
- develop IT Strategies in collaboration with the Leadership Team and IT Steering Committee
- Define the technology operating model to support the overall target operating model, to best support the existing business and drive opportunities through new technology platforms
- Oversee the management of all Information Technology activities within the CIO's guidance
- Ensure the Information Technology Division adheres to work plans and KPI's, delivering key items on time, within budget and in accordance with best practice, providing regular reporting to Executive and Board as required.
- Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of the digital platform to ensure all services are within agreed service level agreements (SLA’s) and operating level agreements (OLA’s)
- Development and implementation of a disaster recovery process with comprehensive and precise processes and tools
- Manage operational costs; conduct financial forecasts for expanded functionality and user base
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £neg plus excellent benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a leading international IT services company deliver global digital transformational solutions and have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished client facing 'Solution Architect'. With a track record of delivering best in class full life cycle business solutions and functional desi...
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted about 8 hours ago
One of the fastest growing, and highly successful technology businesses are looking to bring in a seasoned IT/Technical Business Analyst to join their talented team based in their Manchester City Centre HQ. The overall purpose of the role is the delivery of new B2B and B2C business models in a da...
- £80k - 100k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Solutions Architect – London – Circa £100,000 A multi-award winning IT- services company, who specialise in the provision of digital and technology solutions to companies big and small, are once again experiencing a period of significant growth and have urgent requirements for multiple Solutions ...
- Market related
- Posted 6 days ago
A multi-award winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within minutes on any device are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join their Manchester based team. This company are rapidly growing and are looking for talented people to join somethi...