£950 per day
0161 914 8558
over 1 year ago
A rare opportunity for a highly experienced Digital Information Strategy Officer to drive a continuous digital transformation programme within a leading retail brand.
The Digital Information Strategy Officer is responsible for leading and driving the innovation of information technology and data management function to support the overall business strategy and deliver sustainable solutions. As an, accomplished digital technology leader you will develop and implement the IT Strategy and Business Plan; responsible for all aspects of the organisation's IT data, systems, security, technology management and operational service delivery by supporting and optimising key functional areas in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and business development.
- Extensive digital /IT leadership experience at Board / Executive Committee level
- Application of formal governance / audit processes to significant digital /IT investments and change programmes
- Experienced in developing and building best in class digital / IT teams
- develop IT Strategies in collaboration with the Leadership Team and IT Steering Committee
- Define the technology operating model to support the overall target operating model, to best support the existing business and drive opportunities through new technology platforms
- Oversee the management of all Information Technology activities within the CIO's guidance
- Ensure the Information Technology Division adheres to work plans and KPI's, delivering key items on time, within budget and in accordance with best practice, providing regular reporting to Executive and Board as required.
- Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of the digital platform to ensure all services are within agreed service level agreements (SLA’s) and operating level agreements (OLA’s)
- Development and implementation of a disaster recovery process with comprehensive and precise processes and tools
- Manage operational costs; conduct financial forecasts for expanded functionality and user base
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.