£35k - 48k per year
Digital Marketing Advertising Partner
UK Multi-Channel Retailer
£35k - £48k + benefits
Remote UK based role with a day a week / fortnight in the Midlands
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Clients Digital Marketing Advertising department where you will be taking on site advertising to whole new level within on-website advertising.
You’ll be joining FTSE 100 business who are already known as one of the UK’s leading and most loved brands and we are excited to have partnered with them to continue to their market dominance for many years to come. With record breaking revenue in 2020 and 2021, they are now making huge strides to continue this trend as they look to add more super digital marketing talent to their already strong 20+ Performance Marketing Teams.
This role will be to focus on on-site advertising activity to maximise the personalisation of adverts whilst a customer shops on their eCommerce website by looking to personalise Ads for other relevant categories and products to increase revenue and customer lifetime value.
As the Digital Advertising Partner you will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering our onsite advertising channel in order to maximise revenue of the channel and customer lifetime value.
- Delivering and optimisation of programmatic digital advertising using bidding levers to ensure targets are met with the campaign and fully optimised. Liaising with the agency and internal data teams on any required campaign reports
- Analysing and reporting performance of the channel alongside the agency and key stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for optimisation and working within agreed budgets to deliver bidding recommendations
- Working with the wider marketing and commercial trading teams to ensure we have the right adverts to appeal to our various targeted audiences
- Supporting with the delivery of the technical roadmap of the channel
- Content is shown to customers based providing the customer with the most relevant personalised experience
The Digital Advertising Partner will ideally come with the following key skills and experience:
- Experience of programmatic onsite/offsite campaign management
- Proficient using Google Marketing Platform such as Campaign Manager, DV360 & GAM
- Familiar with audience set up and optimisation across first-party and 3rd party data
- Attention to detail when tracking actions and performance to share with the wider business
- Ability to embrace new technologies and methodologies to optimise and innovate
- A proactive self-starter who works well in a fast paced environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.