£25k - 30k per year
Forward Role are working with a thriving ecommerce business who are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join the fast growing team.
With ongoing investment in to the digital strategy, this role is a new position for the business. You will be working across multiple brands and supporting the Marketing team by delivering a deep understanding in to the customer and ensure that all digital marketing decisions are driven by data and insights.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst you provide reports and insight in to campaign and media performance, driving marketing effectiveness, and improving ROI.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a variety of reports, providing marketing performance and KPI insights
- Working with channel owners, supporting them with data, reports and insight to help optimise activity
- Monitor customer interactions and behaviours, and building predictive models to drive automated reports
- Identifying areas of opportunity and improvement, for example identifying top performing segments
- Working with Google Tag Managed to set up and maintain tags/tracking
- Be the go to person for all things Google Analytics
Skills & experience:
- Experience in an analytical role, ideally with a digital focus or experience in a highly analytical / data focused digital marketing role
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- Google Tag Manager and/or Adwords is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly analytical and loves problem solving
- Commercial acumen
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.