£30k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with a unique and dynamic business in Bolton. Due to continued investment and focus on the digital and data strategy, they are growing the team and recruiting a brand new position – Digital Marketing Analyst. You will play a key role in the Performance Marketing team, monitoring and analysing the different digital channels and delivering insight. You will be driving the understanding of digital marketing performance and effectiveness.
The insight driven business put data at the heart of all decision making around the customer and marketing. You will be manipulating large databases and interpreting the data to provide in-depth insight, telling compelling stories which enable decision making across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious data analyst to become a specialist digital analyst, make a real impact and work in a truly exciting business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver key insight and recommendation to drive the optimisation and continuous improvement of performance marketing activity
- Working with the output of attribution models to measure the impact of marketing channels on the business
- Build and maintain various reports and dashboards to present accurate performance metrics to channel owners
- Provide analytics and insight and make recommendations to drive effectiveness
- Analyse and evaluate the success of large scale campaigns
- Identifying areas of growth and opportunity digital marketing channels
- Provide an understanding in to large and complex data sets, making recommendations for future action
- Become an expert on the customer and customer journeys and use this knowledge to shape marketing and business strategy
- Be a champion of data and support other departments on how they can best use data and insight
- Build a solid understanding of the business from a commercial and operational point of view
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Data Analytics role
- Have an interest in Digital Marketing
- Be an advanced Excel user
- Ideally have experience in Google Analytics / Google Ads – this is not essential
- Experience analysing large, complex data sets and delivering insight
- Data mining and manipulation
- Report building and data visualisation
- Driving insight and making recommendations
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.