£26k - 33k per year
Are you a passionate advocate of Digital & Marketing Analytics?
Do you thrive in dynamic and innovative work environments?
Are you seeking an opportunity to contribute to an impressive growth journey?
A well established, but incredibly innovative tech business are currently hiring a skilled Digital Marketing Analyst to join the expanding team in Nottingham.
As a key member of our data function, you will play a pivotal role in driving business decisions related to digital platforms and enhancing the overall customer experience. Your expertise in data analysis and reporting will be vital in shaping the digital marketing strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse the performance of digital marketing activities and campaigns across various channels.
- Develop and deliver regular reports and dashboards to support decision-making at all levels of the organization.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing dashboards and reporting tools, ensuring accurate data tracking and alignment with business objectives.
- Utilise diverse data sources s to extract actionable insights on customer acquisition, retention, and segmentation.
- Identify and communicate trends in sales and marketing data, providing valuable insights into customer behaviour and collaborating with the wider team to enhance targeting and campaign performance.
- Working alongside the sales team to develop data-driven marketing strategies, providing performance analysis and customer segmentation insights for business development purposes.
- Support on a variety of projects including driving the in-app marketing strategy
- Contribute to the future planning of analytics capabilities within the organisation, providing clear roadmaps for dashboarding, insights, and recommendations.
Who are they looking for?
- Data Analytics experience, working with customer, marketing, sales, financial data etc.
- Ideally with knowledge and interest in digital and marketing
- Experience working with Google Analytics is a must, and an awreness of GA4 and GTM would be ideal
- Experience using SQL is desirable
- Understanding of the different digital marketing channels, including organic and paid search, social media, email, and display advertising.
- - Sound understanding of the conversion funnel, customer acquisition channels, and customer retention strategies.
- Commercial awareness – understanding the context of data, identifying trends and delivering insights
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.