Forward Role are delighted to be working with a well-known retail brand with a strong online presence and high-street stores.
Their busy and vibrant headquarters are based in South Manchester. The business offers fantastic employee perks! As a Digital Marketing Analyst you will be joining the wider marketing team and working to continuously improve the ecommerce offering and making it easier for customers to shop. You will be passionate about digital analytics and be eager to gain a deep understanding in to the customers and their behaviours.
- Website and marketing conversion optimisation
- Delivering actionable insight to improve customer experience
- Pull data from a variety of sources such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Hitwise and more
- Responsible for GA and Google Tag Manager set up
- Deliver insight across all digital marketing channels and make recommendations for improvement
- Regular and adhoc reports and dashboards
- Play a key role in business wide and department projects – e.g. product launches
Skills and experience:
- Advanced Google Analytics experience
- Advanced Excel and Access knowledge
- Experience of other web analytics tools is desirable but not essential - Coremetrics, hitwise, content square etc.
- Ability to provide insight from large data sets
- Keen interested in ecommerce
- Experience working in a fast-paced, busy environment
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 60k per year
My client, a well-known UK retailer, is looking to hire a Digital Analytics Manager. The business is going through an exciting period of change as they look to become more digitally focused and also a business that relies on data for all major decisions. Is this exciting role, youll be responsibl...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
Analytics Manager Manchester City Centre - £35,000 Forward Role are working exclusively on a fantastic new role with a sought after employer - one of the largest global digital agency with the biggest and most successful Analytics and Tech team in the UK. The agency has a very impressive client b...
- £30k - 38k per year
Marketing Analyst Leeds City Centre Forward Role are working with a well establish financial services business in Leeds City Centre. The company are experience growth and therefore are looking to recruit an ambitious Marketing Analyst to join the dynamic analytics function, which sits in the wide...
- £25k - 35k per year
Marketing Analyst Manchester £25,000 - £35,000 Forward Role have just been briefed by one of the leading Manchester property companies who are looking to enhance their marketing data understanding. The business are looking to double their spend in digital marketing over the next year, and so want...