£40k - 45k per year
almost 2 years ago
Forward Role Digital have partnered with one of the largest business in the area as they are looking to bring on board a new Digital Marketing & Acquisition Manager to focus on various online strategies and their planning to help to continue to grow the businesses online presence.
Working on one of the biggest product categories for this hugely successful business you'll be responsible for creating and delivering an insight led strategic plan across all areas of acquisition with a significant budget committed to paid digital media. You'll need to have great knowledge and experience of owning digital media strategy and aligning this with other acquisition channels. You'll develop strategy, allocate budgets and constantly monitor and report on performance to plan.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing and Acquisition Manager are:
- Responsible for providing strategic, market and competitor insights and planning support, to lead the business to deliver exceptional products, propositions and initiatives to the customers it serves
- Lead in bringing alignment across Customer needs and wants and our Commercial objectives
- Drive forward and manage budgeting and planning for Digital Marketing to ensure Commercial objectives are aligned with appropriate spend
- Lead on appropriate MI to facilitate decisions on key marketing investments and options required to deliver against key Commercial objectives
- Understand and take into account the full Customer Journey, use this information to guide and influence decision making to manage an effective Return on Commercial Investment (ROI)
- Assist with the promotion of numerical driven decision making and planning with a focus on ROI
- To work with Customer Insight, Digital, Products and Business Partnering, to ensure a cohesive approach to Marketing planning and performance
Key skills and experience:
- Significant marketing planning experience that includes proven ability to develop and deliver strategies based on sound insight and analysis.
- Knowledge of paid digital channels
- Commercial acumen
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK financial services marketplace would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of Customer Insight.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.