Forward Role Digital have partnered with one of the largest business in the area as they are looking to bring on board a new Digital Marketing & Acquisition Manager to focus on various online strategies and their planning to help to continue to grow the businesses online presence.
Working on one of the biggest product categories for this hugely successful business you'll be responsible for creating and delivering an insight led strategic plan across all areas of acquisition with a significant budget committed to paid digital media. You'll need to have great knowledge and experience of owning digital media strategy and aligning this with other acquisition channels. You'll develop strategy, allocate budgets and constantly monitor and report on performance to plan.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing and Acquisition Manager are:
- Responsible for providing strategic, market and competitor insights and planning support, to lead the business to deliver exceptional products, propositions and initiatives to the customers it serves
- Lead in bringing alignment across Customer needs and wants and our Commercial objectives
- Drive forward and manage budgeting and planning for Digital Marketing to ensure Commercial objectives are aligned with appropriate spend
- Lead on appropriate MI to facilitate decisions on key marketing investments and options required to deliver against key Commercial objectives
- Understand and take into account the full Customer Journey, use this information to guide and influence decision making to manage an effective Return on Commercial Investment (ROI)
- Assist with the promotion of numerical driven decision making and planning with a focus on ROI
- To work with Customer Insight, Digital, Products and Business Partnering, to ensure a cohesive approach to Marketing planning and performance
Key skills and experience:
- Significant marketing planning experience that includes proven ability to develop and deliver strategies based on sound insight and analysis.
- Knowledge of paid digital channels
- Commercial acumen
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK financial services marketplace would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of Customer Insight.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
Are you currently a Digital Acquisition specialist who’s keen to develop into a Manager with a clear path to become a Head of Digital Acquisition in the coming years? If you have big career plans and have ambitions to grow within this prestigious financial services brand, then this is the ideal o...
- £60k - 70k per year
Digital Marketing Lead – Paid Social My client are an innovative and exciting business who are seeking an acquisition growth-marketing manager following internal promotions. From day one you’ll own a variety of paid acquisition channels, ranging from paid social, display advertising and other tes...
- £28k - 33k per year
Digital Marketing Manager South Manchester £28,000 - £33,000 If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Se...
- £30k - 40k per year
Digital Marketing Manager Cheshire £30,000-£40,000 Our Client We are currently working with a very exciting client in the hospitality industry with a range of well-respected brands across the UK. The Role The role will focus on creating unrivalled experiences across all digital touchpoints. The s...