Manchester City Centre
£35k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing & Lead Generation Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-digit growth the year before and you’ll play a key part in continuing this fantastic journey with loads of progression available to you!
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will play a key role in driving qualified lead generation through the effective use of various digital marketing channels through strategy, day to day implementation of campaigns and managing third party relationships via Digital Agencies. With full ownership of managing PPC, Display, SEO, CRO, Content and Social Media channels, you will analyse performance and look at ways to improve warm leads to our website.
You will be based from their cool, vibrant offices based in the heart of Manchester City Centre and you’ll work with other like-minded and passionate Marketing, Product and Sales Teams. The company also offers a great benefits package including gym pass, cycle to work schemes and your birthday off work!
As the Digital Marketing & Lead Generation Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- To plan, implement and deliver activity across various digital marketing channels to generate quality leads to the website
- You will own and lead on our digital advertising activity at all stages of the funnel across multiple online channels including AdWords, YouTube and Social Media
- You will have a good understanding of the customer journey and Customer Rate Optimisation (CRO) and deliver a seamless online experience for customers and strategic partners alike though multivariate testing
- Analyse channel performance on a regular basis including reporting and spotting opportunities to improve on ROI
- To work with wider teams to ensure digital content and tone voice is on brand ensuring it’s optimised for SEO purposes to generate relevant traffic
- To lead SEO best practice by working with our digital agency and regularly reviewing keyword and phrase relevance, ensuring both on and offsite SEO delivers consistent growth in relevant, quality traffic.
Key skills of the Digital Marketing & Lead Generation Manager:
- Energetic, focussed and target driven
- Successful track record in delivering leads through digital channels
- Highly articulate and able to influence in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in a lead generation background is desirable but not essential
- Analytical approach with a strong ability for analysing data and visitor statistics
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified a plus but not required
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.