Digital Marketing Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000 – Chester
Forward Role are working with an exciting events company who have just been through a recent re brand and are now looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Assistant. You will work as an integral part of the Marketing team, working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager. Supporting in creating and implementing campaigns and the delivery of digital marketing activity, across the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for equestrian or an avid interest in horses (essential)
- Interest in events or previous events coordination experience
- Ecommerce or events background
- 1+ years experience, including placement year
- Broad digital skill set
- Real all rounder
- Team player
- Awareness of SEO
- Commercially aware
- Work towards annual marketing plan and event calendar
- Conduct market research and make recommendations for new digital marketing activity
- Strategy planning and execution across digital marketing
- Updating the website through content and managing this through WordPress
- Content creation across key digital marketing channels including Email, Paid Search (Google AdWords) and Social Media (Paid and Organic)
- Paid social campaigns predominately Facebook as a key platform
- Reporting and analysis of digital marketing activity, suggesting recommendations where possible
- Utilise Google Analytics and Hot Jar to support in optimisation
- Assist in planning and implementation for email marketing strategies, maintaining A/B testing and automation
- Support in key digital projects and tasks working with the Digital Marketing Manager and Project Manager
- Liaise with external agencies and third parties when required
If you are the ideal candidate then I love to hear from you! Own transport is essential for this role. Apply now to be considered or send your CV over to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Lead Generation Manager looking for an exciting new step in your career? Do you have a broad Digital Search skillset and understand how to drive a high-value lead generation engine? Do you want to work for a leading Professional Services...
- Greater Manchester
- £24k - 34k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive - North Manchester £24,000 - £34,000 Forward Role have partnered with a leading tech business based in Manchester looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their talented team. They are the UK’s number one in their space and they have are grown significantly. R...
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
This BRAND NEW Head of Digital Marketing opportunity is not to be missed! You’ll be working for an international eCommerce business where you’ll work with some of the world’s largest brands and you’ll lead the digital marketing function and manage an internal digital team, which has grown signifi...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
An eCommerce fashion brand is relocating their Head Office to Manchester City Centre and I’m looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up the digital team in this new and exciting opportunity to be a well thought of leader within an established and growing fashion business. If you’ve got va...