£18k - 23k per year
0161 914 8499
4 months ago
Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant for a very well established electronics company, based in Manchester. They are really looking to push on with their digital marketing efforts and continue the success in the industry. This is an ideal time for a recent graduate or a candidate with minimal marketing experience to join a huge company willing to invest in development.
The role is a full fix digital marketing role, with a strong focus on content creation and website/marketplace management.
- Website development and maintenance, ensuring that website is up to date
- Social media management
- Content creation to be delivered over a number of platforms
- Managing email campaigns from start to finish
- Managing and analysing the CRM system
- Commission and create suitable digital content to drive increased conversion, reach and traffic
- Manage PPC, SEO to deliver improved visibility and traffic
- Responsible for display and social advertising campaigns
- Seek customer feedback and manage online review strategy
Qualifications and Skills
- An eye for detail when it comes to content writing
- Must have a relevant degree at a 2:1 or above
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly organised but with a flexible approach to cope with a busy department with demanding and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Experience managing Social, Email marketing and SEO campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
Keywords: PPC, pay per click, paid search, paid social, paid media, marketing, digital marketing, digital, online marketing, acquisition, digital, digital marketing, online marketing, marketing, digital acquisition, email marketing, health, beauty, ROI, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, organic search, affiliates, retargeting, content marketing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.