Manchester City Centre
£35k - 45k per year
over 2 years ago
Forward Role are currently working with one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the North, growing from 50 employees to 200 employees in less than a year. This is the ideal time to be joining the business as the growth won't be stopping anytime soon. There is plenty of scope to progress within the business and the role has massive potential to evolve as you grow within the business.
You’ll be responsible for managing all online acquisition for the business with a primary focus on SEO and working with Digital Agencies across the other core performance channels for one the largest tech businesses in the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, the Digital Acquisition Executive will play a key supporting role within the acquisition team and will undertake a wide variety of tasks from building and creating strategy and optimising campaigns all the way through to managing a Digital Agency and driving forward their performance.
As the Digital Acquisition Executive you will be responsible for the following:
- Campaign management across digital channels to aggressively drive performance with a specific focus on SEO
- Work alongside SEO, PPC and Paid Social agencies
- Use analytics tools to provide regular insights and reporting focusing on key performance indicators and ways to improve campaign performance.
- Maintain process flows for all customer journeys across online
- Become responsible for driving acquisition through other digital channels including PPC, Display and Affiliates etc
- Work with the Traffic team to optimise activity for new customer growth
As the Digital Acquisition Executive you will have the following skills:
- Marketing degree or similar experience
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a digital role either client or agency
- Working knowledge of SEO principles and implementation
- Ideally you’ll have experience with Paid Media
- Previous exposure to Google Analytics
- Experience of managing large search budgets
- Google Analytics, Google Console, Google AdWords experience
- Experience of monitoring social media platforms
- Proven track record in developing innovative acquisition focused marketing campaigns
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.