£25k - 30k per year
about 1 month ago
*Digital Marketing Executive - 12 month FTC - Strong paid and organic social skills required*
We are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s most recognised multichannel retailers who have seen unprecedented online growth this year. As part of their digital transformation, they continue to invest heavily into their digital team/channels moving into 2021.
The role of Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role in driving engagement for the brand across a variety of digital channels but most specifically within social.
If you are a Digital Marketing Executive with a strong affiliation to social media (both paid and organic) then keep reading!
- You will be creating innovative and well thought out social media content plans that align with wider marketing, PR and trade plans
- It will be your responsibility to manage both the paid and organic social media strategy
- Analysing various KPI across social channels and engaging in further spend/activity where appropriate
What you will need
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing paid and organic social media with a desire to have full ownership over this channel
- Accustom with tools such as Google Analytics to track performance across social channels
- Communication with your counterparts within digital and the wider business will be a critical element of this role
*Please note – This role is being recruited on a fully remote (UK) basis - Please contact email@example.com for more info*
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.