£22k - 26k per year
about 2 years ago
Forward Role has partnered with one of the world’s leading luxury fashion retailers and due to their continued growth have created a brand new role to bring in a Digital Marketing Executive to push them to the next level within the world of online marketing. You’ll be based from their fab offices near Wigan where you’ll be instrumental in implementing the Digital strategy alongside a Digital Agency by setting up, optimising and giving analysis across various digital acquisition campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, Display and Google Shopping.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Implement the digital marketing strategy for the brand including seasonal campaign plans
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer, their needs and online behaviour
- Devise the best channel and activity mix for each country based on customer understanding, targets and objectives.
- Day to day management of Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Routine optimisation of ads and working closely with team members to deliver relevant, fast changing and efficient adverts with a strict focus on ROI and profitability
- Ongoing optimisation of keywords, ad-texts, shopping campaigns and Social Media Advertising
- Develop and manage exceptionally targeted campaigns to deliver maximum sales and ROI
- Own both traffic driving activity and supporting onsite campaign content
- Effectively manage 3rd party and agency relationships
The Digital Marketing Executive will have the following background:
- Highly analytical and experienced at using Google Analytics Universal or equivalent analytical software.
- Hands on experience creating, delivering and optimizing paid campaigns against KPI targets such as ROI/ROAS.
- Experience with analyzing campaign results of digital actively in multiple attribution models to drive channel performance
- Extensive practical experience across the full channel mix, including but not limited to PPC, display (prospecting & retargeting), email, affiliates, paid social etc.
- Some hands on experience managing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns would be an advantage but training will be given.
- Some hands on experience managing social media advertising (primarily Facebook / Instagram) would be an advantage
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.