£22k - 28k per year
about 1 year ago
I am working with an established travel company that are experts in their field and the UK’s largest in this area. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their digital marketing team and push their brand forward. The role will focus on acquisition and driving acquisition forward for the business across their 3 core brands.
The ideal candidate will have some paid media experience and an understanding of digital channels. This role will give you the opportunity to learn a lot more in digital and develop within and exciting role.
- Supporting the Digital Acquisition Manager
- Responsible for multi-channel digital marketing activity across the brands
- Focusing on paid search, in addition to other key areas of digital
- Reporting and analysis
- Driving traffic to the websites
- Improving overall conversion
- Utilising Google Analytics to increase traffic
- Understanding and looking at consumer behaviour
- Set up ad and test ad copy
- Overseeing campaigns – tracking and analysing
- Liaising with the wider marketing team where necessary
- Use of Google AdWords
- Set up and optimise display activity
- Some support required across social – organic and paid
- Analyse performance across key areas and look at future improvement, these areas are – PPC, SEO, Social Media, Display, Affiliates and 3rd parties
- Opportunity to come up with innovative ideas and work collaboratively as a team
The role comes great additional benefits, such as team socials, discounts on travel (who wouldn’t want discounted holidays!), pension and much more. As well as a competitive salary, apply or get in touch to find out more!
firstname.lastname@example.org I 0161 914 8499 I 07741656897
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.