£25k - 30k per year
6 months ago
We have partnered exclusively with a key retail client based in the centre of Manchester. They have recently moved in new, vibrant offices based in the city centre and they are looking to expand their established digital team.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will play a pivotal part in their business and driving the brand forward. They have already come a long way in terms of business growth and revenue, with further plans to take the brand to the next level. It is a really exciting time to join!
If you are an experienced digital marketer with solid working knowledge of paid advertising and you are looking for an opportunity to work for a innovative retail brand, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for the brands digital marketing channels, including paid advertising, paid social, email, affiliates and re-targeting. These will be core channels, which you will focus on, however the role may also involve looking at other digital areas.
You will work closely with the Ecommerce Manager; in supporting them to achieve acquisition and manage marketing budgets.
In the role you will get the opportunity to work autonomously, with lots of responsibility but also have the support from the Ecommerce manager and wider team.
- Taking ownership of key digital drivers including PPC, social media, email marketing and affiliates
- Digital marketing activity planning and forecasting
- Develop marketing plan, focusing on acquisition and customer retention
- Reporting and analysis across marketing channels
- Working towards overall marketing calendar
- Work with external agencies when required
- Liaising regularly with the Content Executive on top quality content to achieve key landing page optimisations
- Strategy planning and execution
- Opportunity to work across international territories
The ideal candidate will have an interest in retail and ideally skiing or the outdoors. If you have previously worked within the ecommerce or retail sector this would be advantageous.
To find out for about this great opportunity, apply or get in touch (details below).
email@example.com l 0161 914 8499 l 07741656897
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.