£20k - 26k per year
0161 914 8499
about 2 years ago
Forward Role have partnered with one of the UK’s leading transport groups who are based here in Greater Manchester and are looking to add a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator to their expanding marketing team.
You will contribute to the planning, executing and reviewing of our digital marketing strategy. Take responsibility for the delivery of individual strands such as organic and paid search and work closely with digital, IT and local marketing teams, to drive online traffic and sales by improving the usability, design and content of online platforms. You will be to driving the quality and consistency across all digital channels to maximise the benefits of digital marketing investment in our business.
- Working with digital agencies and local marketing teams, co-ordinate organic search action plans incorporating technical SEO, keyword strategies plus content and outreach initiatives
- Working with digital agencies and local marketing teams, co-ordinate paid search (PPC) and other paid social and digital marketing campaigns
- Working with digital agencies, highlight areas on improving online engagement and conversion rates and share insight with relevant teams.
- Co-ordinate internal and customer communications to raise awareness of key features of website and app with customers and employees and encourage increased use of digital tools.
- Maintain the website Content Management System (CMS), including management and training of users.
- Audit website on page content on a regular basis and support website administrators with training, guidance and advice to ensure content is accurate, in line with brand and optimised.
- Monitor website and app performance
- Support analysis and reporting on performance of wider digital marketing efforts, sharing insight and key learnings.
- Degree or professional equivalent qualification in Marketing or relevant experience.
- Strong technical understanding and advanced working knowledge of digital and IT platforms and applications
- Previous experience in search engine, website content management or other fields of digital marketing
- Understanding of performance drivers and optimisation techniques and a working knowledge of analytical practices and tools such as Google Analytics
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, customer focussed with a can-do attitude.
- Being the voice of the customer at every stage of the user journey.
Keywords: marketing, digital marketing, digital, online marketing, acquisition, digital, digital marketing, online marketing, marketing, digital acquisition, email marketing, Ecommerce, ROI, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, pay per click, paid search, paid social, paid media, organic search, affiliates, retargeting, content marketing, outreach, bloggers, Facebook, Instagram
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.