£25k - 30k per year
9 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive – £25,000 - £30,000 – Cheshire
We have partnered with an international growth business where digital marketing is at the forefront of what they do. With big plans for the brand in 2020, they are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Executive to come and join their established marketing team.
After building a marketing team from scratch they are now looking to expand the digital function further. If you are a self-starter, commercially aware and can identify new opportunities then this could be a great role for you!
You will be an integral part of the marketing team, working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager. Liaising with the offline marketing team in supporting the delivery of business marketing objectives.
- Management of the company websites
- SEO and improving organic search visibility for the business
- End to end tracking and management of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Developing and monitoring outreach and link building campaigns
- Planning and monitoring social media activity across paid and organic
- Email marketing, working across email campaigns and automation
- Reporting and analysis across key digital channels
- Liaise with external agencies
The ideal candidate with have previous or current experience within a lead gen environment.
You’ll get the chance to be a part of a great business and company culture, working with likeminded and supportive people. As well as a competitive salary, the company also offers additional benefits including flexible working, personal development and training, pension, wellness and much more! Including parking on site and the office is situated close to the train station.
If this opportunity sounds of interest then apply now or email your CV over to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.