£18k - 24k per year
9 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive - Ecommerce - Blackburn - £19,000 - £23,863
Do you want to work for an established ecommerce business who have been leading the way as one of the big players in their sector? Being specialists in what they do they have expanded internationally and have plans to expand into further global territories. They are digitally focused, innovative and a great business to work for!
Would you like to develop, progress and up skill yourself in a supportive organisation with brilliant additional benefits? Then this could be the perfect career move for you! With a key focus on acquisition channels this is a great opportunity.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to come and join their established marketing team. With big plans for the brand in 2020, now is a great time to join! Ideally you’ll have 6-12 months experience in PPC or a digital role, with a focus on paid search including knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the PPC Executive & Digital Acquisition Manager
- Work closely with the PPC Executive in supporting across planning and implementing the PPC strategy
- Plan, execute and optimise PPC campaigns across UK and global campaigns including US, Australia, France and Canada
- Analyse keyword brand performance, identifying areas of opportunities to reduce CPC
- Drive traffic to the website, improve overall conversion rate and aim to increase ROAS
- Reporting and analysis across paid search channels
- Acquire new affiliates and maintain current affiliate programme/relationships. Liaise with AWIN to spot affiliate opportunities
- Monitor affiliate activity across various territories UK and internationally
- Keep up to date with latest industry news, digital trends, new technologies and be commercial aware.
- Channel relevant new ideas and opportunities to the wider mareketing team
- Working closely with the digital marketing, eCommerce and brand team
- Work across both sides of the business and group product ranges
Previous B2C experience would be beneficial. Sound of interest? Apply now or send your CV over to email@example.com. Alternatively if you’re keen to hear more about this opportunity call me on 07741656897.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.