£24k - 28k per year + amazing benefits
4 months ago
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a UK leading, Property Investment Company’s growing Digital Marketing team. You will assist the Digital Marketing Manager in forming, delivering and developing digital strategies that will help improve the company’s online presence and maintain their reputation in the market.
It will be your responsibility to assist with updating the website, be involved in email marketing campaigns, measure performance across websites and actively involved in SEO efforts such as keyword research and optimising content.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, flexi-time, bonus scheme, plenty of team building days, socials, community days and more.
What you will be doing
- Regularly updating websites across the business
- Involved in SEO research
- Measure performance of websites with monthly reporting
- Provide ideas for content creation
- Creation and maintenance of email marketing plans
- Distribution and management of email marketing campaigns
- Collaboration with design team
Who you will be
- An experienced Digital Marketing Executive, with proven experience
- Creation of SEO optimised content
- Experience in using CMS systems such as Umbraco and Wordpress
- Experience in PPC campaigns
- Perfect knowledge of web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- HTML skills for email campaigns
- Previously working within an agency is desired
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.