£30k - 40k per year
Digital Marketing Executive
Liverpool City Centre
Professional Services – Global Client
£30,000 - £40,000
Our Professional Services Client operating from Liverpool Centre, working on a Global basis with some of the world’s largest brands are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to support the further development of their digital presence.
You will be an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive joining an established marketing team which stands at 20 strong across various offices, where you will be helping to deliver a broad range of campaigns and digital marketing activities to our target audiences. You will be audience focused, prioritising end-user experience, preference and behaviour on digital channels. in this role you’ll be responsible for various website and digital activities managing content, SEO, PPC, email, social media and all aspects of campaign reporting.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Uploading and updating content and supporting on change requests from the business
- Identifying, supporting and running SEO and PPC campaigns
- Conducting regular SEO maintenance activity on the website
- Developing reporting using a range of tools such as Google Analytics and Site Improve and delivering insights back to the business
- Supporting on the development of digital campaigns for sectors, services and CSR initiatives
- Executing newsletters – including content review, email creation and social media promotion
- Building email campaigns and providing analysis and suggestions for improvement
- Content migration and support for content design initiatives
The Digital Marketing Executive will preferably have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in digital marketing
- Experience of web content management systems is essential
- Technical knowledge of web publishing (HTML, CSS)
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Good foundation in the principles of SEO and PPC
- Experience with B2B social media and ideally using LinkedIn Ads
- Website/app development experience would be advantageous
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.